TRS Governing Board
2021 Meeting Schedule (Dates are subject to change)
- Friday, February 5, 2021
- Friday, May 7, 2021
- Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Friday, October 8, 2021 – Next Meeting
- Thursday, December 2, 2021
|Kari Elliott, Chair||Active member, Kalispell||July 1, 2022|
|Scott Dubbs, Vice Chair||Active member, Lewistown||July 1, 2023|
|Jeff Greenfield *||Retired member, Shepherd||July 1, 2021|
|Daniel Trost||Public member, Helena||July 1, 2024|
|Daniel Chamberlin||Public member, Whitefish||July 1, 2025|
*Also a member of the Montana Board of Investments, as required by statute.
- 2019-2021 Goals and Objectives (pdf)
- Read the full TRS 2019 Strategic Planning Summary document (pdf)
- Click here for updates from current and past legislative sessions.
- TRS Board Policies
- Title 19, Chapter 20, Montana Code Annotated: Teachers' Retirement
- Rule Chapter 2.44 – Administrative Rules for Teachers' Retirement Board
In September 2011, an opinion issued by then-Attorney General Steve Bullock held that:
"Retirees of the Teachers' Retirement System of Montana do not have individual rights of privacy in the amounts of their retirement benefits that clearly exceed the public's right to know."
Subscribe to the TRS newsletter