CSPD and RESA Employers

CSPD and RESA Employers

TRS created this page to communicate with Montana's statewide CSPDs and RESAs regarding requirements to:

  • Register as TRS Employers
  • Report time work and compensation paid to appropriate employees to TRS
  • Remit appropriate contributions to TRS.

TRS Memos for CSPDs and RESAs


As noted in the Advisory Memo of October 10, 2014, TRS created a Frequently Asked Questions document (pdf) based on comments, suggestions, and questions raised during the September 2014 public comment period.

If you have further questions, please contact TRS Executive Director Shawn Graham at (406) 444-3134.

Popular Links

Employer login graphic

Forms graphic

Get Acrobat Reader

Follow Us

Subscribe to the TRS newsletter

click here to sign up for the e newsletter

Follow us on Facebook    Subscribe to our YouTube channel

TRS logo