TRS Employers & School Board Members
To log into TRS employer reporting systems, use the links at right >>
- Looking for TRS memos, bulletins, and notices?
Visit the Communications Archive page.
TRS relies on employers to enroll eligible employees for membership, remit contributions on members' TRS-includable salary, complete necessary forms, and provide other information necessary for the successful operation of TRS. The links below provide access to forms and other resources you may need.
School boards also play a crucial role in Montana's public schools. If you are a school board member who would like to know more about TRS, visit our School Boards page.
- Communications Archive
- Contribution Rates, Interest Rates, and Median AFC
- Create a User Account for TRS Reporting
- CSPD and RESA Employers
- "Employer" Defined in State Statute
- Employer Duties and Liabilities Defined in State Statute
- File Layout Specification for Wage & Contribution Upload Reports
- GASB 68 Employer Reports, TRS Annual Reports
- Presentations, Training Info
- Termination Pay Flowchart for TRS Employers (NEW)
- School Board Members' Page
Subscribe to the TRS newsletter