TRS Employers & School Boards
- Employers: We have important news about beneficiary designations!
- See the main Wage & Contribution Reporting System page for details.
Employer Reporting System Login:
TRS relies on employers to enroll eligible employees for membership, remit contributions on members' TRS-includable salary, complete necessary forms, and provide other information necessary for the successful operation of TRS. The links below provide access to forms and other resources you may need.
School boards play a crucial role in Montana's public education system. Visit our school board members' page to learn more about TRS.
- Create a TRS Online Services User Account
- CSPD and RESA Employers
- "Employer" Defined in State Statute
- Employer Duties and Liabilities Defined in State Statute
- Employer Forms
- Employer Memos
- School Board Members' Page
- Employer Training Materials – Including Legislative Changes
- TRS Annual Reports, GASB 68 Employer Reports
- TRS Contribution Rates, Interest Rates, and Median Average Salary
Subscribe to the TRS newsletter
Like us on Facebook