- TRS Employers: Submit your June 2018 wage & contribution reports by Friday, July 13. Reports cannot be submitted after Sunday, July 15.
TRS relies on employers to enroll eligible employees for membership, remit contributions on members' TRS-includable salary, complete necessary forms, and provide other information necessary for the successful operation of TRS. On this page, you will find the tools and information you need to communicate with TRS about your employees.
Employer Reporting Systems
Use these links (not the 'My TRS Login' link) to access your reporting system:
- Create a TRS Online Services User Account
- CSPD and RESA Employers
- "Employer" Defined in State Statute
- Employer Duties and Liabilities Defined in State Statute
- Employer Forms
- Employer Handbook
- Employer Memos
- Employer Training Materials – Including Legislative Changes
- TRS Annual Reports, GASB 68 Employer Reports
- TRS Contribution Rates, Interest Rates, and Median Average Salary