TRS Employers & School Boards
- Employers: Your GASB 68 reports are now available. Go to Annual Reports (under Popular Links, at right) and scroll to the GASB section.
- Employer contribution rates increased July 1! See Rate & Salary Charts (under Popular Links, at right).
Employer Reporting System Login:
TRS relies on employers to enroll eligible employees for membership, remit contributions on members' TRS-includable salary, complete necessary forms, and provide other information necessary for the successful operation of TRS. The links below provide access to forms and other resources you may need.
School boards play a crucial role in Montana's public education system. Visit our school board members' page to learn more about TRS.
- Contribution Rates, Interest Rates, and Median Average Salary
- Create a TRS Online Services User Account
- CSPD and RESA Employers
- "Employer" Defined in State Statute
- Employer Duties and Liabilities Defined in State Statute
- Employer Forms
- Employer Memos
- File Layout Specification for Wage & Contribution upload reports
- School Board Members' Page
- TRS Annual Reports, GASB 68 Employer Reports
Subscribe to the TRS newsletter
Like us on Facebook