TRS Employer Wage and Contribution System
Login to the Wage & Contribution Reporting System
Need to request access? Click here for instructions.
- Once you are logged in, use the red Online Manual button for guidance on each system feature.
Please encourage members to designate beneficiaries online! New members must have wages reported before they can create a My TRS user account.
NOTE: Members who prefer to designate beneficiaries using the paper form must complete the latest version of TRS Form 123, available on the Forms page.
- Employer Forms
- Employer Memos
- Employer Wage & Contribution System Quick Start Guide
- File Layout Specification for Wage & Contribution upload files
Working Retirees: You must remit contributions on all wages paid to any retired TRS member who is working in any TRS covered position. This includes administrators, paraprofessionals, substitute teachers, teacher's aides, and volunteers (unless they meet "bona fide volunteer position" criteria defined in TRS Fact Sheet "Volunteer Service").
Employer contribution rates are updated each spring on the Rate & Salary Charts page.
- Did you know you can print the errors and warnings on your Edit Report? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list. TRS uses this email account to distribute employer bulletins and other important updates.
TRS Staff Contacts for Wage & Contribution Reporting
|Name & Email||Department||Phone|
|Ali Holland||Wage & Contribution Reporting||(406) 444-2540|
|John Noble||Online Portal Technical Help||(406) 444-3395|
|Rex Merrick||Online Portal Technical Help||(406) 444-9293|
Subscribe to the TRS newsletter