TRS Employer Wage and Contribution System
Login to the Wage & Contribution Reporting System
Announcement: Active members now can designate beneficiaries online!
They must have wages reported and must have a "My TRS" online user account.
- This handout provides guidance on the Beneficiary Designation process.
- You can print this flyer for members who wish to set up a "My TRS" member login.
For members who prefer to use a paper form:
TRS Form 123 (Beneficiary Designations) was revised in November 2018. Please use the new version, available on the Forms page.
- Create a TRS Online Services User Account
- Employer Forms
- Employer Handbook
- Employer Memos
- Employer Wage and Contribution System Quick Start Guide
- Employer Wage and Contribution System Quick Tips from the Online Manual
- Technical specification for your Wage and Contribution upload file
Working Retirees: Since July 2013, employers have been required to remit contributions on all wages paid to any retired TRS member who is working in any TRS covered position. This includes administrators, paraprofessionals, substitute teachers, teacher's aides, and volunteers (unless they meet "bona fide volunteer position" criteria defined in TRS Fact Sheet #4 Volunteer Service).
Annual contribution rates can be found on the TRS Contribution Rates webpage.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list. TRS uses this email account to distribute employer bulletins and other important updates.
- Did you know you can print the errors and warnings on your Edit Report? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
TRS Staff Contacts
|Name & Email||Department||Phone|
|Kim Lloyd||Wage & Contribution Reporting||(406) 444-2540|
|Joyce Love||Wage & Contribution Reporting||(406) 444-3323|
|John Noble||Online Account Technical Help||(406) 444-3395|
|Rex Merrick||Online Account Technical Help||(406) 444-9293|
Subscribe to the TRS newsletter
Like us on Facebook