TRS Employer Insurance Deduction System
Login to the Employer Insurance Deduction System
Need to request access? Click here for instructions.
- Once you are logged in, use the red Online Manual button for guidance on each system feature.
- Employer Forms
- Employer Memos
- Employer Insurance Deduction System Quick Start Guide
- Sign Up to Receive Electronic Insurance Premium Payments
If you are receiving electronic funds transfer (EFT/ACH) payments from TRS:
- You must contact your county treasurer each month and report:
- the amount of your expected deposit (log in to your account and check the report module if you are not sure of the amount);
- the date of your expected deposit (you will receive deposits on the last business day of each month).
Please remind your retired health plan members:
- TRS allows employers to set up deductions for their covered retirees' insurance premiums, but TRS has no connection to the insurance provider.
- Retirees must contact their former employer's payroll clerk for all questions concerning their insurance coverage or their premium amount.
TRS Staff Contacts
|Name & Email||Department||Phone|
|Sherry Smith||Payroll Insurance Reporting||(406) 444-2912|
|Chris Fish||Payroll Insurance Reporting||(406) 444-3185|
|John Noble||Online Account Technical Help||(406) 444-3395|
|Rex Merrick||Online Account Technical Help||(406) 444-9293|
Subscribe to the TRS newsletter